spells to know
use "Other spell to invoke..." (shift-O) to try these out!
- GAMBLE: win or lose a random number of cp. the handbook suggests "Gamble, win, save. Gamble, lose, revert."
- HEAL: half your current Food level is transferred to your Health. (much more useful if you have a Food Ring!)
- HOME: whoosh! you're back at the docks in Outer Terra.
- MONSTER: an enemy monster appears!
- PSYCHEUP: most of your Spirit is split between Health, Strength, Agility, and Stamina.
- ROCK AND ROLL: most of your Stamina is split between Strength and Agility.
- WAVY DAVY: add a Ship to the water in front of you. it doesn't work in Castle Hall, but it's very useful other places! keep in mind that you can't take a ship away once you've put one there.
- HEADOFF: turn off a force field.
- FAUX PAS: here's a shop that will sell you expensive food!
- PRONTO: here's a shop that will sell you expensive keys!
- INFO: here's the place description for wherever you are!
- MEMORY: shows you the opening sequence of the game again, as long as you're in Outer Terra.
- VERSION: in case you're curious about the version and publication date of the game you're playing.
- WHO: the first names of the game's development crew.
- DANILANILOUDOFF: toggles the walking sound on and off.
- DARK GLASSES: opens a Hidden Options menu, where you can choose to have the Action (lowercase a) command work as Examine (lowercase e) if there isn't anything else to do; save your character every time you enter or exit a location; turn off the noise when you run into something; turn off wandering monsters (the ones that pop up out of nowhere as you play); turn off movement sounds (just like in DANILANILOUDOFF).
- NOTE: the wandering monsters option turns back on every time you reopen the game, including when you revert.
- MULTISOUND: tells you whether multisound is on or off. (i don't actually know what that is.)
- MULTISOUND OFF/MULTISOUND ON: changes whether multisound is on or off.
- REFRESH: refreshes the play screen.
- RESTART PLACE: resets the current location to how it was at the beginning. verrrrry useful.
- RESTART WORLD: resets ALL the game's locations to how they were at the beginning, including Outer Terra.
- EGGS: the game asks you why you just said "eggs."
- KISS: kiss the person in front of you! sometimes they tell you you're sweet, other times they tell you to seek professional help.
- TASKMAKER: plays the "TASKMAKER" sound.
- SHIT/FUCK: go directly to Hell - but you have your health and your possessions!
these, you can only use once the Master menu is unlocked:
- KILL: very powerful attack spell, which usually kills the enemy.
- TELEPORT: suddenly, you're in a random spot in the current location! drains a little of your Spirit, Agility, and Intellect.
by abby, fucking around in 2021. made with love, powered by sugarfree red bull.